Saturday 18 June 2016

Tried and True- Warm Potato Salad

There is a restaurant out here called Earls and they have a warm potato salad as one of their side dishes. I've always liked it so I decided to try making it myself.
My mother in law said it's technically a German potato salad. I don't care where it came from. It's just good.

I love the colours of the roasted potatoes and corn

Just googling 'Earls warm potato salad' brought up lots of different options but I finally settled on this onePlaying With My Food- Warm Potato Salad

Some notes:
-I minced the garlic and tossed it in with the potatoes before baking
-I used fresh, uncooked corn and I can't imagine it with frozen corn

We had this with smokies but I barely touched my smokie and just chowed on the salad.
Try it this summer! It's amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment